View complete fotopage
View complete fotopage
|Monday, 23-Jul-2007 23:23
||Email | Share | Bookmark
I had been such a lazy bump lately especially when cooking is concerned. Not to blame me 100%....masih nak backing diri sendiri tu!! Hihii....but actually I don't see much reason to spend more time in the kitchen, cooking when you can easily get delicious food spread with such reasonable price especially here in Malacca....but that's the point of view of a lazy fella....And to add to that reason, my parents doesn't eat that much, and I, as much as I can, is trying to follow their footsteps......Aminnn...doakanlah sama!!!!
But today, I think I had enough of that laziness...phewww, finally...but for how long mama??? Wallahualam!!! And since we're fasting, I sent my mom and dad to take a nap in the afternoon. At 4 pm, I started in the kitchen, ALONE without any interuptions...my mom use to say....Kau ni cerewetlah Yong! meaning...you are just so fussy!!! My mission was actually to just fry the kuetiau. But ended up frying the fish cake and experimenting two new recipes, pineapple tart (recipe? still awaiting the green light from the owner!) and a muffin (recipe to follow in my coming entries, insyaAllah). As for the pharata puffs, actually mom wanted to do it herself but since I have the time, I just made it for her and all she had to do was just to egg brush the puffs and put them in the oven. And after the Maghrib azaan, we broke our fast, perform our Maghrib prayer and we ate happily ever after.....the end...hahaha.....
Oki doki, recipe to share today...mmm...it's been a while I haven't put a new recipe in my page...two entries to be precise...but the above merapu composition said it all! Hahaha.....I'd like to share something that was made by my darling mom, 2 days ago for breakfast. It's called Lempeng Kelapa and mom said to mention...it's so easy to prepare....so, why don't you give it a try. Who knows, it'll suit your taste buds! Thank you so much MAK for your lovely recipe as well as the lovely lempeng...yummy good for the tummy!!!
500g flour ~ sifted
200g grated coconut
salt to taste
a bit of oil
1. Mix all the ingredients to form a pancake batter consistency (not too thick and not too thin).
2. Heat the flat pan and brush with a bit of oil.
3. Pour a ladleful of bater and spread the bater to the thickness of 1/2 cm.
4. When it's cooked, flip over the other side.
5. Remove from the skillet and repeat the process with the rest of the bater.
6. Serve with Sambal Ikan Bilis
500g tepung ~ diayak
200g kelapa parut
Kaedah penyediaan :
1. Campurkan kesemua bahan di atas kecuali minyak sehingga mendapat sederhana pekat.
2. Panaskan kuali leper dan lenserkan dengan sedikit minyak.
3. Tuangkan sesenduk bancuhan ke atas kuali dan leperkan setebal 1/2 cm.
4. Apabila telah kekuningan, terbalikkan lempeng dan biarkan masak.
5. Alihkan daripada kuali bila kedua dua belah telah masak dan ulangi proses di atas hingga semua bancuhan selesai.
6. Enak dihidangkan bersama Sambal Ikan Bilis
Mom is so proud to see her lempeng looking nice in my page!
I'd like to take this opportunity to wish Intan, who will be celebrating her 2*'s birthday tomorrow, 24th July, a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Many happy returns of the day.....
|1. BlueShades>> Mama dulu pun, macam BlueShades gak...sarapan selalu lempeng, jemput-jemput...makan tengahari pulak, nasi putih, kicap, ikan goreng dan sayur kangkung. Alhamdulillah kenyang. Tapi anak-anak mama ni especially my girl, more to western...like pizza
2 & 3. Jie jie>> Tersangaaaatlah setujunya!!!
4. unnamed>> Hok aloh....sorrylah...dah ada yang kampung-sick plak dah haaa......Nanti hujung minggu ni balik kampung, buat lempeng bebanyak, makan beramai-ramai ye...
5. Ida Natrah firstname.lastname@example.org>> Betul tu Ida...ringkas, cepat dan enak...hehehe...cam buat iklan la pulak haa.
6. marina email@example.com>> Thank you to your friend for introducing my page and thanks to you for liking my page. Keep visiting ya....