View complete fotopage
View complete fotopage
|Tuesday, 10-Jul-2007 19:09
||Email | Share | Bookmark
COFFEE CHOCOLATE MUFFINS (Yani)
It's good to be back at my page...alhamdulillah. During my silence, lots of things had taken place. Be it pleasant or the opposite, I just have to face it, insyaAllah.....
Alhamdulillah my children have settled down nicely in school and hubby is abroad. Me? I am staying with my parents. My life is like a bouncing ball at the moment. That is why, I kept on saying, I am still struggling to settle down because everything is just so unsure. One minute I thought I've settled, then the routine changes. But insyaAllah, I think I have the strength to face everything.. please make duaas for me...jazakallah....
Last Friday was a pretty challenging day for me and it wasn't pretty at all. I followed my mom to the Cosway outlet to get our stuffs. From there, we went to the baking supply shop and mom dropped her purse without realizing it, until she went to the counter to pay for the things she bought. We searched everywhere around the shop and the area around the shop to no avail. Had to call my sister's friend to send mom home to get the spare key for the car. I just hope that whoever found the purse will kindly return it back to us, even without the money inside. What we really wanted back are my parents identity cards, pensioner's cards and mom's driving licence.
When we reached home, performed our Zohor prayers, fed abah then off to the police station to lodge a report and then went to the Perodua outlet to change the car lock. Reached home, around 6 pm and mom wasn't feeling well. I think she's just too tired. Had to ask my mom's friend's son to send mom to the clinic as I am still not confident to drive after a long time not driving. Alhamdulillah I manage to handle all those panic situation quite alright! But towards midnight, I was down with flu! I guess too much adventure and the aging body just can't cope! Hahahaha!
As for recipe to share today, I'll paste this muffin recipe that I've tried quite a while ago. This recipe is from Yani. Thank you Yani for sharing the recipe with us and true as she had mentioned, the muffin is not so sweet, so please adjust the recipe according to your liking. Or you might want to consider icing the muffin.
COFFEE CHOCOLATE MUFFINS
Source : Yani
2 tablespoons instant coffee (or you can substitute with cocoa powder)
70ml fresh milk
50g castor sugar
1 egg ~ slightly beaten
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
65g milk chocolate (I used Kit Kat)
1. Cut the milk chocolate (Kit Kat) into small chunks. Sift flour and baking powder. Dissolve intant coffee with milk to form coffee milk. Pre-heat oven to 180 C.
2. Cream butter and castor sugar.
3. Add egg a little at a time and continue beating.
4. Add in flour alternately with the coffee milk.
5. Fold in the chocolate chunks.
6. Fill the muffin cases, 3/4 full. Bake for 25 minutes at 180 C.
Icing Topping : 80 g icing sugar + 1 tablespoon fresh milk
|Coffee Coklat Muffin
guna instant coffee, kalau tak suka boleh ganti dengan cocoa powder
Bahan-bahan ( 6 biji ) :
2 sudu besar instant coffee
70ml susu segar
50g gula halus
1 biji telur
150g tepung gandum
1 1/2 sudu kecil baking powder
65g milk chocolate
1. Potong milk chocolate kecil-kecil. Ayak tepung dan baking powder. Panaskan oven sehingga 180C.
2. Pukul butter sehingga lembut. Masukkan gula pukul sehingga putih.
3. Tambah telur sikit demi sedikit sambil dipukul.
4. Kemudian masukkan tepung yg telah diayak tadi sedikit demi sedikit berselang seli dengan coffee milk tadi.
5. Akhir sekali masukkan coklat yg telah dipotong. Kacau biar bercampur rata.
6. Isikan bekas muffin dengan 3/4 penuh. Bakar selama 25 minit dengan suhu 180C.
NOTE: Muffin ni kurang manis. Kalau suka manis boleh tambah gula dalam adunan ataupun buat icing topping selepas dibakar. (icing toping=80g icing sugar + 1sb fresh milk)
Currently reading : If You Could See Me Now by Cecelia Aherns.
|1. Jie jie>> Eh tak jugak....kenkadang terpeleot gak!
2. sharifahnorabzan firstname.lastname@example.org>> Resipi orang lain yang mama tolong promosikan. Resipi sendiri, ada ler dua tiga ketul je! Hehehe....
3. sharifahnorabzan email@example.com>> Cara-cara asas nak buat swiss roll ada di sini. Selamat mencuba!